The Refinery is a group of historic buildings in Rochester, NY being redeveloped into a mixed-use complex. If you are looking for low-cost office space for your business or non-profit, Refinery Co-Work could be for you. Calmer, quieter, and more professional than working in a coffee shop or your living room, co-working provides a stable place for entrepreneurs, designers, independent contractors, or remote workers to be productive without too many distractions. As your business or organization grows, you'll have the possibility to expand into more office space or add manufacturing, distribution, or storage space, all right in the same location.
- convenient: right along the Genesee Riverway Trail and walking distance from the University of Rochester, 19th Ward, South Wedge, Corn Hill, and downtown Rochester, with easy access from I-490 and I-390; off-street automobile parking and indoor bicycle parking
- productive: high-speed secure WiFi and wired Ethernet from our dedicated Fiber Optic internet connection; plentiful electric outlets; quiet, peaceful workspaces
- professional: a brick and mortar location to meet with clients; a private mailbox for receiving mail and packages; shared conference room; opportunities to collaborate with other small businesses, telecommuters, start-ups, etc.
- comfortable: large windows providing abundant natural light; central heating and air conditioning; shared kitchenette
- easy: utilities and trash, recycling, and janitorial service included
We offer several types of spaces, and you can upgrade or downgrade at any time:
- Reserved desk space: $100
- Open cubicle: $150-$180
- Private office: $225-$300
To schedule a showing, call Luke at 585-708-3733 or email email@example.com